Table of Contents
Shantir Ogroshena -2021
Shantir Ogroshena -2021 is a Military Exercise.
India, Bhutan, Sri Lankan and Bangladesh
USA, UK, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Singapore
Theme of the exercise
Robust Peace Keeping Operations.
- Indian Army will participate in Multinational Military Exercise namely SHANTIR OGROSHENA -2021 in Bangladesh.
- The 9 days exercise will start on the 4th of April 2021 to commemorate the birth centenary of Bangladesh Father of the Nation- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman to mark 50 years of liberation of Bangladesh.
- Indian Army from the Dogra Regiment will participate in the exercise along with contingents of Bhutan, Sri Lankan and Bangladesh Armies.
- The theme of the exercise is Robust Peace Keeping Operations.
- Military observers from the USA, UK, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Singapore will also be in attendance throughout the exercise.
Learn About Other Military Exercises of India